To assist the ultra-poor and very poor in graduating out of poverty on a sustainable basis; simultaneously improving their overall food security, nutritional status, and resilience to climate change.
The Specific Objective:
Enabling the rural poor and especially women and youth to realize their development potential and attain higher level of social and economic well-being through a proven flexible and responsive menu of assistance.
BRSP with the financial support of PPAF is implementing National Poverty Graduation Programme (NPGP) in overall District Zhob. The program includes;
- Market Assessments
- Asset Transfers: Tangible and Intangible asset transfers
- Interest Free loans
- Trainings: Functional Literacy and basic business, Basic Enterprise,
- Development Training, Training of Interest Free Loan Recipients, Common Interest Group Trainings
- Social Mobilization: Revitalization/Formation of Community Organizations, Village Organizations, Common Interest Groups (CIGs)
- Community and school-based disaster risk management
- Awareness campaigns on SDGs
- Youth engagement activities
- Linkages development and coordination development
- Annual Poverty Scorecard Survey (for baseline & poverty graduation validation tracking)