BRSP with the financial support of German Federal Foreign Office (GFFO) provided access to formal education in 90 Madaris of districts Quetta and Pishin through its project “Access to Formal Education for Madaris through establishment of GFFO of Accelerated Learning Pathway schools”. Under this project, classrooms, libraries, living rooms and washrooms were constructed, repaired and innovated. The project also engaged the students of Madaris in recreational activities and arranged exposure visits of teachers, students and government officials to model educational institutions across the country.
- 13,265 students of 190 madaris enrolled in ALP formal schooling at Zhob, Killa Saifullah, Pishin, Ziarat, Killa Abdullah, Loralai and Quetta district.
- 2,255 Students (1,743 boys and 512 girls) appeared in formal exam 2,041 Students successfully passedout.
- 2,138 students, 1,138 boy and 1000 girls in skills development program.
- 1,790 teachers and students got exposure to model institutions.
- 35,400 students of madaris and schools engaged in Sports and Recreational activities.
- Construction/ Repair/ Renovation done in 387 Schools and 242 Madaris
- 272 institutions benefiting 27,900 students through Libraries.
- 273 588 Schools & Madaris got reading writing material.
- 464 Institutions schools & madaris got Furniture Benefiting 19,907 students.
- 465 376 schools & madaris provided with computer & science labs.
- 212 ALP teachers of Madaris and capacitated through PITE on ALP course contents and professional teaching.
- 308 Teachers trained on Life Skill Based Education (LSBE) (42% women)