Balochistan Rural Support Program with the financial support of PATRIP Foundation is implementing 7 projects simultaneously with the overall objective to improve the quality of life of communities living on the Pak-Afghan border.
- Support to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in the Bordering Districts of Balochistan.
- Construction of Burn and Trauma Center in Zhob.
- Education Facilities Improvement by Reconstruction/Rehabilitation of Existing Schools in Border Districts of Balochistan.
- Youth Empowerment Programme
- Construction of An All-Season Market in Murgha-Faqirzai, to Boost livelihood activities.
- Construction of An All-Season Market in Qamardin , to Boost livelihood activities.
- Mainstreaming of Madrassah students into mainstream education.