Balochistan Rural Support Program with the financial support of PATRIP Foundation is implementing 5 projects simultaneously with the overall objective to improve the quality of life of communities living on the Pak-Afghan border.
- Support to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in the bordering district of Baluchistan
- Construction and Improvement of District Head Quarter (DHQ) Hospital Noshki
- Construction of Labour and Dialysis Center in DHQ Hospital Killa Saifullah.
- Construction of Government Boys Higher School Qamardin Karez Zhob.
- Education Facilities Improvement by Reconstruction/Rehabilitation of Existing Schools in Border Districts of Balochistan
- Construction of burn, trauma and emergency center.